READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE OR SOFTWARE. USING THE WEBSITE OR SOFTWARE INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE.
1. Collection of information. We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect via the Website depends on the content and materials you use, and includes:
- 1.1. Personal Information. Demographic and other personally identifiable information (such as your name, physical address, and email address) that you voluntarily give to us, such as part of creating a user account on the Website or Software or when making purchases of products or services from us.
- 1.2. Mobile Device Data. Device information such as your Apple ID, Google ID, mobile device ID number, model, and manufacturer, version of your operating system, phone number, country, location, and any other data you choose to provide.
- 1.3. Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using the Website, to provide location-based services, including IP Address, GPS coordinates, and Wi-Fi network information. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings but be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Website.
- 1.4. Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s camera, microphone, sensors, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings but be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Website or Software.
2. Use of Your Information. Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, you consent that we may use the information collected about you and from you via the Website or the Software to:
- 2.1. Provide you with products or services that you have purchased.
- 2.2. Aggregate anonymized data with other users of the Website or the Software for any of the listed purposes.
- 2.3. Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas.
- 2.4. Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- 2.5. Conduct data analytics on the collected data.
- 2.6. Create and manage your account.
- 2.7. Email you regarding your account or purchases.
- 2.8. Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Website more personalized.
- 2.9. Increase the efficiency and operation of the Website or the Software.
- 2.10. Notify you of updates to the Website or the Software.
- 2.11. Perform other business activities as needed.
- 2.12. Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- 2.13. Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Website or the Software.
- 2.14. Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- 2.15. Use the collected data to train machine learning algorithms.
3. Disclosure of Your Information. We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
- 3.1. By Law or to Protect Rights. If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- 3.2. Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including franchisees, payment processing, product fulfillment, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
6. Security of Your Information. We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
7. Financial and Children’s Information. We do not knowingly collect financial information. We do not have access to financial information that you provide to third party payment processors. If you become aware of any financial information that we have collected, please contact us using the contact information provided below. We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
8. Options Regarding Your Information.
- 8.1. Account Information. You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by: Logging into your account settings and updating your account, or contacting us using the contact information provided below. Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases. However, some information may be retained in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce any End User License Agreement, or comply with legal requirements.
- 8.2. Emails and Communications. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by: Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Website or Software, logging into your account settings and updating your preferences, or contacting us using the contact information provided below. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
9. Compliance with Data Privacy Laws. We are in compliance with all applicable state and federal data privacy laws and regulations. To ensure compliance with laws and regulations, we have in place, comply with, and take appropriate steps reasonably designed to ensure compliance in all material respects with their policies and procedures relating to data privacy and the collection, storage, use, disclosure, handling, and analysis of information collected from you.
Last updated: October 1, 2023.